Monday, February 28, 2011

my dreams

since my blog is titled dream big things i am going to share some of my dreams with you.frist i want to have my own art gallery so every one can see my drawing and paintings. next i want to go to an art show to see other artists work.and last i want to go to irland some day now i know what your all thinking dream on right. but hey happen. so now you know my big dreams and later this week i will post one of my favorite poems and sorry nicole i did not write it myself it,s from the work and the golry by an england lad perter ingells so ya but ya until then i bid you farewell my dear readers.

3 comments:

Anelie said...

Everyone needs to have dreams!! I think you just gave me an idea for the March bulletin board.

Britney said...

Love this post Er!!! You've really made me think about my own dreams too. You should do your own art gallery blog post and show some of your work on here. And I can't wait to read your favorite poem! I love how you said "an england lad"! You crack me up!

Nicole Black said...

I think I have a fun idea for your birthday my dear! Or at least sometime when I get home! You are definitely dreaming big things and I love it. If you think about it enough and work enough then your dreams come true...I'm in Russia! And I'm very excited to see what your favorite poem is!