These are the many funny faces of Nicole, Steph took them on Saturday when we were skyping with her. As you can see, she has many (and I mean many) expressions. They're all very cool just like her. We miss ya Nic.
First Stitches!
10 years ago



















4 comments:
i absolutely love these. my favorites are the one where she's holding one eye open huge and the one where she looks so excited and has her hands up.
Oh Nic, those lucky Russians who have the honor of seeing the cute, dramatic, intense faces you always seem to be exhibiting. Keep it up, maybe it will help them learn to lighten up:)
Oh dear. I don't even know what to think of this right now. I'm just so excited that Er finally blogged again! ;)
Love these pictures! It's just so Nicole! You guys caught her at just the perfect moments! Thanks for blogging them Er!
Post a Comment