Tuesday, August 30, 2011

georgia o,keelfe

hello every one today i will share my last but not least favorite artist georgia o, keelfe  well i love all three of them and how there work is all difernt so any way lets get started.she was born in 1887.and lived in sunprire wiscoin and as a child she took art lessons at home and in 1912.she took a summer course for art teachers at the unvisty of virgina for her the sebjet  matter was best relized though natures colors.so i hope you liked leaning about her today.and gainted some art apprecion  though my blog and next week i will talk about my love for fall colors.

2 comments:

Anelie said...

I really love Georgia O' Keefe! And I really love Fall colors so I can't wait to hear what you have to say about them. Keep blogging, you're inspiring me:)

Britney said...

Er I was just going to write to you today to ask you when you were going to blog again! I love reading your insights! If you start writing about fall colors I will have to get out my fall decorations! :)